Thursday, October 21, 2010

I made this for you/Amazing package/Tubarific

Thanks, Dallin, for the amazing Paleozoic rendition of when dinosaurs were around on our wonderful planet! He said he did half in writing 150 and half in the library today. It is one of my favorites all time!



In other news, I got the most amazing care package in the mail the other day from the Hartups. It nearly brought tears to my eyes because when I opened the box the smell of pumpkin bread wafted through the air and brightly colored packages struck my eyes forcing the very breath right out of me! Among the goods was a T-shirt (fits perfectly!) from London, a key chain of my favorite team, Arsenal (which now is rocking my keys), a bag of pumpkin bread, a book, chocolate from London, assorted candies from London, chocolate hazelnut hot chocolate (mhmmm), nutella spread, kettle korn, trail mix, jelly babies, among many others.=! I know I am going to have the best time devouring all of these things, thanks Shari and all the Hartups SO MUCH!!!

Mhmmmmmm....





My favorite!

Looks like a good one!


This is now gone :)


Finally, last night I found myself in the Madsen Recital Hall being seranaded by the sweet sound of Tubas. Tubas galore! It was the concert that marked the beginning of OcTUBAfest here at BYU. It is a 4 night concert extravaganza where tuba players/faculty artists/a professional tubist from Norway/the BYU Tuba/Euphonium ensemble all play for free every night until Saturday. I got to hear around 18 Student Tuba players and they were all really good. Thanks to Karlee for attending with me last minute so I didn't have to sit all alone! I'm glad someone shares the same Tuba enthusiasm as I do :) haha!

1 comment: