Sunday, October 3, 2010

Arsenal falls in London...

For some reason the Gunners always have this problem when playing Chelsea in the English Premier League. His name is Didier Drogba. You gotta love him though. He has such a knack for putting the ball in the net that even though my team lost 2-0, I appreciate good soccer when I see it. You'll get 'em next time Arsenal. 

Also, I am super jealous but my little sister Brigitta is actually in London right now! I have always wanted to go there but I hope she is there having a blast seeing Les Miserables and going around to see all the sights! Have fun Gitta! (You look silly in those boot thingys!)

1 comment:

  1. She is super lucky! She'll have a blast I'm sure :) (She only looks funny in those boot-thingys because she's wearing stretchy-pants with them!) ;)
    Go Arsenal! ;)

    ReplyDelete