Thursday, October 28, 2010
Use Your Imagination
Ever since I was in middle school, science fiction and futuristic sorts of things fascinated me. In middle school I would carry around this notebook of graph paper and draw starships that were part of my international fleet, almost telling stories about them in my head. My friend Nathan Reed would do the same and we would draw spaceships and design vehicles and everything that normal teenage boys do. I still have that notebook, and looking in it rekindled my liking of drawing things like this. I was looking online at some artists concept art in this category and was blown away at their artistic ability. These pictures epitomize what I have liked since I was little, and I could spend all day thinking about what vehicles in the future will be like or drawing such vehicles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)





Ah, very nice. Those pictures are quite facinating!
ReplyDelete