So I guess that he must've kicked me pretty hard because there is a growing purple splotch on my foot!
It's not as swollen anymore, but still...good stuff!
Hanging out in the kitchen (My roommates never do their dishes)
So I was drawing this windmill last night and I sent this picture to like 10 people I know, asking them to suggest what to add to the picture, and EVERY PERSON who responded said something along the lines of an ocean...some more picturesquely defined then others. So I guess I am obligated to draw an ocean of sorts off this cliff. :)

Wow, your foot looks painful! Hope it gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteThat windmill is an awesome drawing! I too, agree with everyone that there should be an ocean in there somewhere ;)
It looks slightly better than Monday morning, but the swelling still gives me the chills. Stay off of it as much as you can! PS cool drawing. Yes I do believe I said the ocean. You should take a drawing class next semester too for sure!Take as many fun classes as you can.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys, yeah it looks like I painted purple on my inner heel. And I want to take a drawing class next semester, go into the basement of the HFAC and look at all the awesome animation studios and drawing rooms. It so awesome!
ReplyDelete