Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Brain Revival

Done studying for American Heritage Mid-Term. 


My brain is fried. But I am happy with my result! Being a perfectionist can sometimes be bad because no matter how well you do you know there is always room for improvement. But 87% on the one of the hardest tests I've ever taken is okay in my book (in a class where the average grade is a C or less). Also, I discovered an awesome way to cram study for something. Its a different type of output but I was at the library and I just decided to start writing everything I knew about everything in the class from memory. And I just started connecting words to people and it worked out really well. It is super ugly but it ended up like this.. only I can read it :)






I went over to Tiana's apartment at the Riviera and we hung out and ate some of her homemade french fries and then I treated her to a pumkin pie blizzard at Dairy Queen. Its so nice having a sister on campus you can just visit and unwind after cramming everything. She even drove me home! How nice! Love you Ti! 


Anyways, now starts the grind until more mid-terms come up or other tests. Gotta go homework it up! Toodles.  

2 comments:

  1. Haha of course you're the only one that can read that. You should practice writing in a larger font???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my font. It's like the perfect typeface for my life.

    ReplyDelete