On my way to class this morning it was obscenely cold, and the boy I home teach was only wearing a T shirt. I said he was insane but he told me he liked the cold. I said it was liable to snow today and he beckoned me to turn around, and low and behold on Y mountain there was snow! It was a light frost, but still. We are supposed to get some tonight. It started snowing a little bit in the valley on my way back from music. In music today a girl wouldn't stop looking at my notes, so I decided to draw her a picture. It was an ongoing process and I took some suggestions from both her and the boy on my right, namely the drive in movie theater, the mcdonalds, and the zipline across the entire paper. I call it, "The American Dream" haha ;)
The View from my door.
*Mom, I still listened intently to my professor! I know all about Chopin and Litzt!
Haha! That is AWESOME! :)
ReplyDelete