Here are some pictures at the game:
Brenton was talking to his brother but managed to crack a cheeky smile. Glad to have KayCee with us at the game too!
Emily poking her head out! HI EMMERS!
Beautiful pitch...perfect grass!
I had to document the shot count, 23-0. It got all the way up to 28 haha!
I finally got Justin to smile at the Camera. His friend on the left is on the girls soccer team. They are rocking it right now, ranked 8th in the nation!
After the game we went to Justin's friends apartment and crammed into their little living space to watch "Singing In The Rain" on her big TV. It was lots of fun, and I appreciated having 3 sisters, a Mom and a Dad who all love old movies because it enabled me to sing along to almost every song of the movie. And It also made me realize how much I hate Lina Lamont in that movie, or whatever her name is. Random trivia, the girl who was taking the picture who also lives there told me that the main girl in that movie is the actress of Princess Leia's MOM! Thats crazy! I could see the resemblance. Also, Lance, who is on the guys soccer team who played tonight showed up later and watched the movie. He is a pretty funny guy. After the game we all went to Pizza Pie Cafe (SO DELICIOUS, for only 7 dollars its all you can eat pasta, pizza, salad, dessert!) and we stuffed ourselves. I had 9 slices, some fettuccine, and salad, and a slice of dessert pizza. Dad, thank you for the fast metabolism. I loved the food :) I had a great conversation with Lance and a UVU soccer player about, well what else, soccer, the entire dinner. Overall I had a blast last night.
We got up at 7:58 and remembered that we were supposed to meet at the Heritage Halls Central Building for a service project we signed up for at 8:00 AM to carpool over somewhere. We ran out the door and met with 8 people who were confused as to where everyone else was too! We called the coordinator and realized that it was postponed to 10:00 AM, which was awesome because we could go back to sleep (we didn't get back until 1:30 AM). The service project was a lot of fun actually. We hitched a ride with another bishop from a different ward at BYU who was super nice to us. He politely told us that our bishop was a great guy, but his ward was the best. We said we would gladly join his ward jokingly :) The service project was fun too. We used shovels to pull up grass in the median and put down bark dust so that they could plant flowers.
Dad, I know you are raking and blowing leaves in our backyard and you know how unhappy I am I can't be there to help you! Thats a big job! Hope you don't hurt yourself pulling that massive Tarp embedded with leaves. If you hold out to Thanksgiving I can help you out! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment