Friday, October 8, 2010

I Love The Blazers

So I had an extremely fun time going to the Blazers game vs. the Jazz last night with Karlee, Justin, and Whitney (Along with some other Jazz fans who shall not be named). The first thing I noticed about the Jazz arena though in comparison to the Blazers arena is that the seats are way more vertical. Everything seems so high up! We also realized that the Jazz mascot looks like the beast from beauty and the beast. Its like a bear with really long hair. Overall I had a really fun time last night. Seeing Jerryd Bayless' one handed ally-oop dunk was amazing as well. You can see it in this video near the end at the 1:42 minute mark;
http://www.nba.com/video/games/jazz/2010/10/07/0011000021_por_uta_recap.nba/index.html

 After the game we went to the Utah equivalent of Shari's restaurant where I got some cinnamon apple French toast and we had a late dinner. The weirdest thing happened though! When Justin asked to order a strawberry milkshake, the waitress just goes, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" We all just look at each other in confusion and she says, "Oh no. Milkshakes are my worst thing to make. I can make anything, I'm just terrible at a milkshake. Do you want anything else? I'm really bad at making milkshakes..." and Justin just goes..."I'm pretty sure I'd like a milkshake still...." haha. If you are an employee of the restaurant you should never try to dissuade anyone from purchasing something on the menu! Even if you can't make milkshakes!


Since when are we in EGYPT? Pyramid in the background?!? That was complete luck because I took the picture as we were traveling approximately 64 mph on the freeway.

Great view of Mt. Timpanogos, which is starting to accumulate some snow.

Tiana I thought this was you in the car because its the same type of car you drive. Actually I just like the sky in this picture. :)



Energy Solutions arena



Reppin' my Blazers all the way...

I think the man on the left is a great touch to this picture!

Enemy territory!



MOM I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SENDING ME SUCH AMAZING GOODIES I OWE YOU BIG TIME! 

I'm gonna enjoy all of it! Thanks!

Yummm,....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those seats really do look weird...!

    Yum...Pistachios. Yep, you owe your mama big time! ;)

    ReplyDelete