Tuesday, February 8, 2011



Listen to a nice tune and check out some random drawings.










Now I thought this was hilarious. I was searching through some of the stuff that I brought to college and found an old notebook. As it turns out, this notebook was from 7th GRADE!! I used to draw spaceships and planets and stuff all the time, so I scanned in this galaxy I drew and the page adjacent that outlines what each planet it like and the name of it. Turns out, not much has changed from then to now :)


4 comments:

  1. Those are all very cool! monkey invasion haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a 7th grader...ugh. haha jk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The monkey invasion was a request by a girl named Chelsea in Wells 152, your old stomping grounds, Tiana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that's awsm. good thing you found out that it's okay to doodle in class ;)

    ReplyDelete