Thursday, February 24, 2011

Night Shots

I was feeling a little down in the dumps a couple of nights ago, it just didn't seem like anything was going my way. I was caught up in the drama that life always seems to throw at you. I got some good counsel last night from my Mom; "Carson, when you are grown up doing bigger and better things, helping people and being the best you can be, you will look back at these times and just laugh. It always is tough when you are in the middle of it, but just elevate yourself and look down on the situation and ask yourself if it is really important to make a big fuss about it. If it isn't, just stand back and laugh." That night, I went on a walk just to separate myself from life and ended up randomly taking artsy pictures of where I was. It was actually really enjoyable and now I have some cool pictures of the bell tower and things around it. I am lucky to have such great friends here that always come and cheer me up too when I am feeling down. Anyways, just enjoy my randomness!






Disco Pose OooooOOhhhhhhh yeah.



I like the eerie green light...


This is the Marriott center btw.

3 comments:

  1. Oh your mom sounds so cute :) That's such good advice! I hope things are going better for you now! Just remember that you're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother is a wise woman! pick your head up and "move along"...(I secretly love that song! shh... don't tell)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are seriously so talented. and you sound so ridiculously mature. must be the wonderful mom you speak so highly about :)

    ReplyDelete