That film is an hour and a half long, but has some of the best screenplay I have ever seen. If you don't think that civilization is destroying the Earth as we know it, take a look at that video and you will see that things are seriously changing in these modern times. I watched the whole thing this morning because it was so good.
"Humans have shaped the Earth in our image, and we have very little time to change."
"It's too late to be a pessimist."
If anything, go to 1:18:00 and watch from there on, there are some really great stories about things that people are doing to preserve the Earth we live on.
On another note, I love surprises. At 10:50 after class my sister called me as I was walking to Book of Mormon. The conversation went on and she asked what I was up to;
"Oh just walking to Book of Mormon, you?"
"Just walking too."
"Where are you?"
"Right outside the JFSB..."
"Did you say the JFSB??"
"Yeah, where are you?"
"Right outside the JFSB, in front of it, in the courtyard!"
"Where are you?!"
"I don't see you..."
"I'm right in the open!"
The JFSB.
Then suddenly, the crowd subsides and there she is standing, looking around for me. I start going towards her and when she finally see's me coming up on here we just both burst out laughing and give each other a bear hug. We just laughed at the coincidental nature of the situation. I was on the phone with her, and on all of campus we end up bumping into each other! I had a big grin on my face all the way to class. That just made my day.

Haha I think it's funny that me and Karen saw you right after this. You reminded me of Spiderman when he's walking to "Raindrops keep falling on my head"....except with an even bigger grin on your face.
ReplyDelete