"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Today - Stream of Consciousness Post
I've had a pretty good day today. I got to wake up early and start my day off right by going to the temple once again. Today was especially crowded, there were lots more people then normally are there at 5:30 in the AM. I came back and went to sleep for an hour and a half until I woke up at 8:30. Then I realized that I still hadn't completed some of my Book of Mormon reading that was due today so I read 2nd Nephi 2-7. Luckily, there was no quiz in class today. I have been spending lots of my time writing several papers that are due coming up soon, most are due on Valentines day (this coming Monday.) I was about to ask my Political Science paper to be my Valentine, until my teacher graciously extended the due date another week. That guy is so awesome, it made my day. Tonight I am heading over to watch the BYU basketball game at my brother from another mother Justin Green's apartment. Tomorrow I also got invited graciously by my wonderful sister to go see Cinderella at the Di Jong concert hall since she had an extra ticket. I figured, what the heck. A break in the schedule can't hurt! I wanted to go outside and kick a soccer ball around for a bit, it has just frankly been too long since I was able to do that, but my roommate Hunter wasn't home unfortunately. Cleaning checks on Saturday at 10:30 AM. What else is going on....uhh....oh some guys downstairs attempted the "Gallon Challenge". The challenge is to chug a gallon of milk and survive through intense feelings of nausea afterwards. Although I didn't witness it, the random fact of the day board in their window said "Gallon Challenge: 4, Gallon Challengers: 0". I never want to try that.
I thought this was an awesome video.
\
Looking through old pictures is lots of fun. I remember doing this with Gemma one time.
I remember on Memorial Day getting to go to the gymnastics gym and mess around for a few hours. Blast. I would do anything to do it again! Here is my best spiderman pose.
If I were a fish...
I believe I can fly.
Do I look like my Dad ?
(Photo taken in 10th grade...)
This is my dog someday.
This is me on the first day of College. I remember because that is the shirt I wore in my ID card picture. Good times.
This post is a result of boredom and a little bit of slacking off. Back to WORK!
haha political science. One of my roommates calls it "poli sci" so I've interpreted that to be Polynesian psychology. haha So whenever she talks about going to poli sci I go into a deep discussion of the polynesian people and understanding their ways of thinking. yeah I'm cool like that...
props to emily on her polynesian psych. that caused me to chuckle a bit.
thanks for throwing my name in there. it is a privilage. and thanks for being a good example to me on the whole temple attendance thing. you are just the best.
haha political science. One of my roommates calls it "poli sci" so I've interpreted that to be Polynesian psychology. haha So whenever she talks about going to poli sci I go into a deep discussion of the polynesian people and understanding their ways of thinking. yeah I'm cool like that...
ReplyDeleteprops to emily on her polynesian psych. that caused me to chuckle a bit.
ReplyDeletethanks for throwing my name in there. it is a privilage. and thanks for being a good example to me on the whole temple attendance thing. you are just the best.