Sometimes it's hard to live life when it seems nothing is going in your favor.
Sometimes people say things that make you unbearably sad.
Sometimes no matter how much you know with a surety that you are who you are, people fill in their own blanks.
Sometimes people sit high and mighty on their thrones and look down on people around them.
Sometimes people say you are diseased and can't be around people because you are 'claustrophobic' around them, when in reality you are laden with a virus that no matter how mentally alert and strong you are it won't let you have any energy.
I wish that people could look at their own shortfalls before they judge others.
I wish that my Mom could better so people could see for themselves how amazing she is.
Get better Mom, you have a friend in me.
Love,
Carson
You are amazing. Everything you just said goes for me too. I love you mom. -Gitta
ReplyDelete