For astronomy class, we have to do certain assignments such as creating our own constellations based off several stars that are randomly placed. With my Mom's advice, I decided to do a church based design, and attempted the classic image of Captain Moroni hoisting the title of Liberty in the sky as he wields a beastly sword. Sorry if you can't read my handwriting, I did it really quick. It basically is just telling the story of Captain Moroni in the book of Alma. The colors don't pop as much in the scanned image - but in the real one they look pretty good. Comments or suggestions welcome!
I said he was placed next to Orion in the Winter Triangle so they could battle each other or Taurus together.
Oh yeah.


YOU ARE A BEAST! I cant believe how awesome and creative that is i wouldve never saw Captain moroni. Now you have to make one of me. No excuses! Though you do not have the best girl drawing talents just make me one really quick and Ill love you forever!!! -Gitta
ReplyDeleteYou and your amazing handwriting. wow. Thanks for showing us all up. haha :)
ReplyDeleteNow that is a pretty sweet constellation! I agree with Gitta, I don't know how I would've ever seen Captain Moroni without that very detailed drawing you did of him!
ReplyDeleteHey isn't that a depiction of me
ReplyDelete