Thursday, November 11, 2010

Haircut

I didn't get a haircut, I got them all cut.... (my chemistry teacher used to always use that one in 11th grade on us)

But seriously, I cut my hair. It was sssuper long. I don't think I had it that long since Sophomore year of high school!

This was the perfect length, last Sunday. Then over the last three days it just sprouted like a weed! 

I just went for it at a 2, and now It feels great. Don't have to dry it out of the shower, don't have to do anything to it! 





5 comments:

  1. never heard that joke before... haha and your hair wasn't even super long! It looked good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! How'd you do in the back that's the real question??? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was better before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're cute with your hair long or short. love justin and tiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just think it's pure talent that you can cut your own hair. It looks good ;)

    ReplyDelete