Monday, November 15, 2010

Another Fun Filled Weekend

This weekend was an absolute blast once again! I got to attend the home opener basketball game vs. Fresno State which was really awesome. We won by a lot to a little, but the crazy part was that people were camping out for the game and lined up two hours before it started .Hunter and I got there around an hour and forty minutes early and there were so many fans there already, but the rest of the stadium was just bare. I even got a free T-Shirt! I think my favorite part besides winning was the dancer at half time, he was so amazing I filmed him!





I uploaded a few other videos to my YouTube channel if you wanted to check them out-
http://www.youtube.com/user/redbaronz14#p/u

Sunday was great too! My sister treated me to dinner in her new crock pot, which was absolutely delicious as well. A wonderful pot roast and vegetables and homemade blueberry scones. I was stuffed to the RAFTERS! She's great to have so near on campus, I can go over whenever I want and she always wants to feed me! Thanks Tiana you are the best :)

Here starts another week, 9 days until I get home!

2 comments:

  1. You failed to mention how you saw me for about 3.6 seconds at the game... I thought that would have been the highlight of your weekend for sure. and that half time show was AWESOME! I am so glad you got it on video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REMEMBER him from So You Think You Can Dance! He was a very good beat-boy and very entertaining! :)

    ReplyDelete