Monday, November 22, 2010

Jimmer whaa?

So my buddy Dallin and I were heading into the BYU Creamery to get a massive burger for each of us and we are standing in line and this guy walks in...


 


I texted Emily Davis who was sitting at our table and said, "Jimmer Fredette is right there!" He had his whole little possey but Emily kind of stalkery side shot a pic with her iPhone haha. This guy is like the Michael Jordan of BYU.


You never know who you will see around huh?

4 comments:

  1. What a good action shot :)that takes skills. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! It reminds me of when my family and I were in Canada and saw John Cusack. My mom was also kinda stalkerish and took photos of him...;)
    Glad you got to see a star player!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tashara remember that one thing at the Fireside ?!-Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Yes, Gitta. I do indeed, remember that one thing at that Fireside. It was pretty funny if I do say so myself... ;)

    ReplyDelete