Thursday, November 25, 2010

Home Sweet Home

My family, my house, the place where I live, the wonderful green all around me is so perfect and I am so grateful to them and it after being gone in Utah for three months. My flight got in last night and when I first saw my two little sisters come storming out of the car and into Ti and I's arms my eyes watered up because I missed them so badly! But that's just expected. I missed my Mom and how amazing she is, and I hope she gets feeling better and better, and I missed my Dad and his funny ways and impeccable cooking. Thanksgiving has been so good! Us and our close family friends the Hartups made a literal feast so that we could be able to have Thanksgiving 5 times each (or at least that's what I feel like! We had two turkeys, a ham, and a roast, 9 pies, jello, tons of mashed potatoes, everything. I love America and Thanksgiving. Its the bezzt, as my friend Justin would say). My pets were excited to see me, I honestly missed them a ton and worried they wouldn't remember me. But that was soon rectified when I was awaken at 1 in the morning by my cute kitten turned cat who wanted to snuggle.I also had the chance to be reunited with my old buddy old pal Tripper Frost. He's a real stud, he goes to seminary and institute all the time to learn more about the gospel and still goes to college and has a job. We got to play soccer early this morning with all of our friends and I had a really good time. I'm thankful for the Provo altitude which made it easier for me to run in this thick, Columbia River air. Anyways, I've been taking tons of pictures of things that I missed and things that I have been doing, hope you all enjoy them!

I quickly grabbed the first pet I saw, Leo. He was waiting for me. :)

Oh Gitta. You're so cute!

This is Leo, a mirror image of the main dragon in the hit film "How To Train Your Dragon", the Nightfury named Toothless. 


This is our candy counter. I missed just being able to walk by and take whatever I want as a snack. Flipz are the best, especially dipped in milk.


My family loves Vietnamese food. Especially Pho. Right when I came home my Dad had a bunch of it just waiting. I was super excited and went to work stuffing myself with the delightful food.

Right before falling asleep I had a little visitor! My good friend Victory came to keep me company.


This cat has gotten so much bigger since I left. I remember when he was just a small little guy that I could hold in the palm of my hand!

Don't worry, he's not angry. He just wanted attention and was meowing loudly at me until I gave him the aforementioned attention.

Cappy always stretches when he is happy to see you, but really he's bowing because he is the best. I got him right in the middle of one!
What a stud!

 These are our friends and my sisters the Hartups. Madeline was taking the picture but she is in a later picture. Chloe is the blonde on the right and Aiden is above me.

 Madeline, Brigitta's best friend made it in this picture.
Chloe: Quite possible the funniest person I know.

Preparing for the feast.

As many of you know, I have quite a plethora of faces that I can make. He tried mimicking all of them after coming over to visit and did quite a good job!





 Brigitta and Madeline!
One more great picture of Victory :)

11 comments:

  1. Too bad you posted before the hair incident. That would of made a great finish! :) I love you Carson! -Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having a blast!! Haha love the funny faces. What was the hair incident???? Did you cut your hair again....is the back lopsided??? Haha. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Brigitta's hair lit on fire. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so cute! The pics with all the girls is just adorable :) And your cat really DOES look like toothless! Crazy similarities....truly amazing. Looks like an awesome thanksgiving feast :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes, Leo the Dragon ;) I remember when you gave him that nickname! Um, Gitta. Why did your hair light on fire?! Chloe looks super cute as always. I bet she had some pretty funny stuff to tell you when you got back. Glad you and Ti both made it home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay i just spent like half hour reading this when i was supposed to be working on a certain student developement project. this is quite possibly the most entertaining blog i have ever laid my eyes on. it left me thinking. thanks. and this is referring to pretty much the whole thing. this is a comment referring to the entire blog. im hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Im bald now. I didnt relize there was a candle behind me and when I heard Carson and Madeline scream my hair was on fire I freaked out. Carson was chasing me trying to bat my hair out with some napkins while I was making a sad attempt at the stop drop and roll. I ended up face planting and rolled over but by then the fire was out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Stop, drop and roll huh? Well, that is what they teach you to do in elementary school, I guess. I'm glad that you were able to put the fire out. But your poor hair... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well that was my first instinct. I was too scared to stop to I had to run in a circle around the refridgerator to drop or should I say fall. Say goodbye to my burnette waves...their all gone now :( Oh and whats with the smiley face wink when you were pittying my hair. It sure doesnt make me happy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I was just putting the lovely winky face because I know your beautiful locks of hair are not gone :) I would never want to make you unhappy, Gitta!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE TRIPPER'S FACE! LOVE HIM! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete