Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Oh Gorsh.
Yeah. College is hard. Or at least a lot harder then what I was accustomed to for the last 4 years of my life. Here you actually have to apply yourself to get good grades...tough. This week and next week are killer for me. This week is all about preparation for next weeks fun filled activities. Yeah, see that picture? You don't even want to know what's on the next page...its a monster (try three mid-terms in two days or the equivalent of one mind explosion)...(oh yeah, one of those is for American Heritage! Phooey!)....so maybe taking that one on the late day and paying $5 or $7 would be worth it. I don't know if It would be good to take 2 mid terms in 1 day. I don't think I can focus like that! This Saturday, besides the football game, will be spent studying for a long time. I had to draw honest Abe to help me through my week. I don't even have some of the things I need to do written down yet! Ahhh!
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
Abraham Lincoln
I like that quote. It says a lot about his character. I also read in Just and Holy Principles in a section by Charles Nibley that Abraham Lincoln was divinely brought about by the lord to inspire a nation and to prevent the breaking up of the Union. It just goes to show how great of a man this was. Hope you all have an awesome day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh gorsh is right. Sheesh! Good luck with all your studying! You'll do great on all your exams. No worries :)
ReplyDeleteI bet you're glad you don't have a job right now! I on the other hand am regretting mine at the moment. P.S. Ace those tests! Kick their little hineys.
ReplyDeleteyour fish love me a lot. ps I like your little pic on the right. Way cute :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Anonymous being :)
ReplyDeleteVery anonymous.
ReplyDeleteShow yourself!
ReplyDeleteturn around in a circle three times and jump up and down and then the answer will come. :)
ReplyDelete