This weekend has been really fun and great. I had the opportunity to play in our intermural soccer game on Friday night, which was the first game (do or die) in our tournament. We were missing a few guys but the core was there; Hunter, Justin, Me, and Brenton. All four of us ended up scoring! I had two goals, Hunter and Justin both had two immaculate screamers into the net (Justin, buddy, 25 yarder UPPER V = you have a cannon), and Brenton with a tap in goal. We won 5-1 to keep us alive in the tournament. My ankle was a little sore afterwards but overall if felt okay to play on. Saturday morning I woke up and went to a study review for two hours for American Heritage. It was good for me, and I learned a lot. But I also learned I'm gonna be studying non-stop from now until Wednesday when all three of my tests are done. After that we jetted over to the BYU Football game against UNLV. We dominated them and when we left with 2 minutes left we were up 55-0. No paper airplanes or anything, just pure football domination. I think we might have the best seats in the entire stadium. Whenever we get there it seems like everywhere else is packed but there is a pocket around us where nobody is! It fills up a little by halftime but then by the 3rd quarter everyone leaves again. It's just the oddest thing. But I'm not complaining. After the game we hung out for a little bit and at 6:00 Hunter, Justin, Me, Hunter's sister, and her roommate all got to go to the Real Salt Lake vs. FC Dallas playoff game! It was awesome! Real Salt Lake needed to win 1-0 to tie them on aggregate goals (they play 2 legs, whoever has the most goals after both legs wins) but they scored and Real Salt Lake didn't advance in the playoffs. They played a lot worse, only having a real sense of urgency in the last 10 minutes. It seems like that happens a lot in sports. Here are some pictures from my weekend excursions!


Tons of leaves everywhere. Just makes you want to pile them up and sit in them all day. :)
 |
| Autumn on Y mountain |
 |
| You know your at BYU when.....your friends sister has been pulled over by a campus cop for riding a razor scooter around! |
 |
| My first time ever going to Chick-Fil-A. They don't really have these in the North. It was funny because Hunter felt like he owned the place because they have them everywhere in Louisiana! |
 |
| Free kick to FC Dallas |
Dude, I told you. I do own Chick-fil-a. I pretty much lived there.
ReplyDeleteHaha! That scooter sign is awesome :)
ReplyDeleteFun weekend! All those sports, bet you were in heaven.
ReplyDelete