That means I have completed 1/3 mid-terms. Book of Mormon 122 Mid-Term goodbye. I think I did pretty well on it.
Tommorow: Music 101
Wednesday: American Heritage (DUN DUN DUN)
There just aren't enough hours in a day to study before you feel ready to take these tests. I studied 5 hours today for this Book of Mormon test. I should be studying like 15 hours for my American Heritage test! Music 101 is meh, not too hard. Not too worried about it.
Anyways, throughout the day its slowly been getting colder and colder, and has been raining non-stop. Apparently its supposed to snow tomorrow or something crazy like that :)
Oh yeah, 17 days until Thanksgiving...my roommates and I have been fantasizing about real food for some time now. This will easily be the most anticipated Thanksgiving in history haha.
Have a good day!
Can't wait to see my friends the Hartups over Thanksgiving too!
How do you even have time to blog? I'm buried alive in the library hahaha.
ReplyDelete5 minutes of sanity.
ReplyDeleteI hate tests. So good luck with your next two!! I'm sure you will do just fantastic on whichever one you and Emily were studying for...
ReplyDelete