Hello everybody! Its Brigitta. Carson is busy right now and he is letting me post today! Carson is laying next to me petting the cats and watching soccer and the New Mexico Bowl. (AKA being lazy) I'm so happy he's finally home! Apparently his blog wont post pictures right now so I'm sorry this post will be kind of boring.
We are watching UTEP get slaughtered by BYU and just experienced this miner/cowboy/hobo mascot thing who started dancing. It was not a pretty sight. Carson and I were laughing so hard because it was the worst mascot in the world. First of all it is a person. My question is why is he wearing a suit if the mascot is just a person. Second of all nobody knew what a lobo was which was I guess what he was called. Is it some form of hobo or something. Im just confused. Dont people go to college so they wont be hobos? That is sure showcasing his school pride.
Cosmo is soooooo much better.
Anyways I am just so happy Carson is here otherwise I wouldn't have anyone to laugh with. Well we are going christmas shopping in an hour so I better go get ready. It was nice blogging for you.
Happy Holidays,
Brigitta

Gitta you're awesome. You're the cherry on top of my hot fudge sundae.
ReplyDeletelost hobo = lobo. hahaha our mascot rocks my world :)
ReplyDeleteGitta, I absolutely love you. You're my favorite girl ever! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha Emily, lost hobo. I was thinking more along the lines of loser hobo. I love you too Tashara and Tiana you are the blank stare I love that you get at the dinner table. I was thinking about that when I was eating dads pot roast without you today. :( You should have gotten an earlier plane ticket silly. -Gitta
ReplyDeleteAwh, thanks Gitts. You're too sweet for your own good! Loser hobo, huh? I agree to that!
ReplyDelete