I was surprised one day when I walked in and found this laying on my desk;
Another token of friendship. Dallin Shirley drew our dream house. And what an exceptional masterpiece that only took him ten minutes. "I would know because he wrote 'It only took me ten minutes' on the back." I just laughed really hard when I got this on my desk. Dallin is another one of those funny guys.
Once we spent most of a Friday night just sitting in my room drawing. He drew this masterpiece:
Once again I was reminded to remember the little things in life;
I opened up a bag of skittles. Eventually these were the only ones left. I was gifted with the baby skittle. One of the most highly sought after skittles in all the universe. I preserved the little munchkin for a very long time. It was like a child to me. Then I ate it. It was as good as all the others, if not better.
Oh. These are my favorite pens in the whole wide world. I would just say to all that if you have not tried a Pilot V Ball Extra Fine you are missing out on a whole lot. Let me tell ya. Sorry for the randomness of this post, its just certain things need to be said. I have been through so many things with these pens. These ones are brand new, I just got them. I love them already!
Also, I like taking little close up artsy shots of my stuff. It pleases me when one turns out. Like these ones...
Is robbie the guy I met at dinner? lunch? err...4 o'clock snack time? Haha, because he has some dang good handwriting. Just puttin that out there...
ReplyDeleteYour close up artsy shots are some works of beauty. I encourage you to pursue this endeavor.
ReplyDeleteLove it dude. Also, thanks for the shout out for my blog. Also, you're way too nice.
ReplyDeletehahahaha this is amazing.
ReplyDeleteThe runt of the litter in skittles is always overlooked. That is so sad because it has 5 bajillion times more flavor than any of the other ones :) (My name above says Emily but we all know it's really Hermione)
ReplyDelete