I love Christmas lights, that's no joke. One of our traditions over Christmas time is putting up these Christmas lights. I help my Dad hang them all over our front yard so that as people turn left or right onto our wonderful street, Silversprings Drive, they can see the first house on the right and feel the spirit of Christmas. I love seeing them all lit up. See the little orbs or light? My friend would always call them "Ewok houses" because that is where all the little creatures live in the trees. I love having everything decorated for Christmas, it is so festive and cheerful. Oh, and if anyone has ever heard the Muppets version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas", I love the part at the end when that random thing goes, "Meee Meee Meee Meee Meee Meee Meee" in a very high pitched voice because it can't talk. Sorry, that's random, but true!
This is me telling Brigitta to clean up her wrapping paper mess she made all over my floor because she had to wrap a present for her friends birthday really fast and never helped to clean it afterwards!!
OKAY I ONLY GOT 1 WRAPPING PAPER ROLL OUT AND THE REST OFTHE MESS IS YOURS! MAYBE YOU SHOULD POST HOW MESSY YOUR ROOM IS BECAUSE OF YOUR CLOTHES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!-GITTA
ReplyDeletehahahaha yeah stop giving gitta such a hard time carson, your room is always the messiest of the whole family. :) just kidding. all of ours are about the same. hey i miss those christmas lights....
ReplyDeleteQUIT GANGIN UP ON ME!!!! HAHAHA
ReplyDeleteLOL! We just had a cute little conversation in a period of 11 minutes! What are the odds! Just like old times haha, espeicially the ganging up on me part lol.
ReplyDeleteYou mean me? You and Tiana always gang up on me. Come to think of it, everyone does! Gemma too! Lol.
ReplyDeleteOh I was talking about when you were in high school and we would give you a hard time when our family was hanging out and you would always freak out and say, "QUIT GANGIN' UP ON ME!" and you would pout in the chair farthest away from us. :)-Gitta
ReplyDeleteCool light! i love the ones around the door!
ReplyDeleteOh Gitta are you referring to my emo stage when I wore all black and grew out my hair over my eyes and had long chains dangling from my baggilicious black cargo pants with silver studs in them?
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks Emily!
Oh Carson, yes you were the odd one in the family. I remember those days well. All of the girls in the family were succesfull and beautiful and smart yet you were the gothic child who was kept in his room for days at a time drawing scary pictures and stroking the cats. The girls were wild about you. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Gitta, Gitta, Gitta, there really is ice flowing through your veins isn't there? You were always the angry one, inciting incidents, scratching like the cats I so tenderly stroked....they were the only ones who would listen....the only ones who cared....I guess there are others, less fortunate who could use your Christmas present this year :P
ReplyDeleteOh Gitta, you were the little one who smeared lipstick and ate bars of soap in the sink! We had to play "block all sides" to make sure you wouldn't get any on us!! It was quite frightful!!
ReplyDeleteTsk, tsk Carson. You HAD to play block all sides. I suppose you also had to play monkey in the middle with my toys, rip off the head of my snow white barbie, give me indian burns on my arms and constantly call me, and I quote, "the runt." You HAD to do those things or you and Tiana were just attention horders that couldnt stand the fact that I was simply better than you. Bravo Carson, I suppose you were proud of my misfortune.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Your guy's conversation is as entertaining as the lights on your house! ;) Don't be hatin' on each other, the spirit of Christmas is around! ;) Anyways, the house looks great! Hope you're enjoying the break!
ReplyDelete