Cappy started off the day ready to go. Man this dog is seriously awesome.
Here is Christmas in Vancouver, Washington. You got your standard issue clouds, gray tint to them. You got your standard issue wet road and driveway, standard issue greenery, standard issue drizzle of rain. C'mon snow! SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha. When it snows here, it is a Christmas miracle.
We drove to downtown Portland to get some last minute shopping done. On the way I found this awesome van.
Once we got to Portland we were going to Anthropology. On the way I found this smart car parked adjacent to the curb perpicicular instead of parallel. What an awesome way to go. I respect this guy for going against the standards of society and being his own person. Haha self expression and what not.
Family tradition is to get pajamas on Christmas eve and watch old Christmas shows and eat an awesome dinner. I love this part of the holidays. You just know what to expect and the Christmas cheer is awesome every year. I like my pajamas this year. I remember one year I got some with fish on them haha. Those were cool too. This year pretty much everyone matched!
Merry Christmas!
Aww, Cappy is so sweet. I love that dog. Looks like everyone loved their jamies and had a great Christmas Eve! Hope you enjoy Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHaha we have the exact same pajama and dinner tradition. A lot of our pajamas matched too. Weird how that works...
ReplyDelete