Saturday, December 4, 2010

Playing With Light


Well a few days ago I found myself sitting at my desk reading something or another for a class I have and suddenly I look up and there is a rainbow right over my computer. I felt so loved that this wonderful rainbow would come and keep me company for a few minutes when I was just struggling to get through a reading. After a few minutes of investigation I decided to try and find where this light was coming from. It turns out that by using a camera you can get lots of different colors out of your mirror when light hits it the right way! Here is some of the colors that I managed to get; (By the way this reminded me of the light prism scene on Pollyanna, when Bean is in that old mans house and they are looking at all of his prisms. That old man always kinda used to scare me. Anyways..)





My friend Lauren has another really cute friend named Dora. This kitten is her friends and sometimes she is allowed to kitten-sit it for awhile. She brought cute little Dora over and we hung out for quite some time. Dora started getting all paranoid and running everywhere, here she luckily got fixed looking on something and we got a picture! But this kitten is seriously very cute. Darn I love cats.



So I home teach the nicest guy in the world; Devin Dalhberg. One day he heard that I could draw pretty well and asked me to draw him a very specific picture of a spaceship that was using some sort of equipment to observe and look at a planet. But unfortunately I forgot to draw the picture and I felt horrible until he reminded me, so last night I quickly drew something up for him, and luckily he liked it! Sorry for the wait Devin!!


Brenton made some awesome pancakes this morning. This is what he made with the rest of the batter, a smiley faced alien creature thingy.


See the similarities?


3 comments:

  1. DOUBLE RAINBOW!!! so intense... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pictures! I also love the one of you with the kitty. Thanks for coming to lunch today and for holding my food in Buy Low!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I made the blog! haha. I miss Dora already :(

    ReplyDelete