Yep. It really stinks no matter how much you study you still don't get the grade you think you deserve, but such is the nature of college life.
My advice to people taking finals:
1. Never enter a test on an empty stomach, it is really distracting.
2. Have a happy and positive quote in your head all day so that no matter what happens you remember what is important.
3. Don't dwell on the past.
4. Focus hard on the task at hand.
5. Remember all your blessings in life, there is so much to be grateful for.
So there you have it, I am blessed to have so many great friends in my life, I am blessed to have a wonderful family who I know loves me, I am blessed that is has been very warm and not snowy so I don't have to worry about slipping in front of everyone on my way to the testing center, I am blessed with a fast metabolism, I am blessed with a love for the gospel, I am blessed having a sister at college, I am blessed with a great ward both here and back home, I am blessed for a love of physical activity and competition, I am blessed with knowledge and loving to learn, I am blessed with the opportunity to go on a mission, I am blessed for the holiday season which I get to experience back home, so on and so forth.
Just thought I should recount some of the things I am grateful for. Also, my friend Tripper got his wisdoms pulled today.
"A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off more than he can chew." -Herb Caen
Get better soon buddy, don't partially dry socket like I did. :) That was some of the worst pain I have ever been in in my entire life.
I'm coming home in five days, I'm so excited! See you soon, family!
Thanks for the advice!
ReplyDeleteIn my exercise science class this semester, my teacher always had us tell ourselves that our best is good enough and that everything will end well. :)
If you think I'm a stud-ette then you're a STUDDDDD. Also, dry sockets are horrible. Remember when I had one too? Also, I'm glad I brought a pb&J to my test today so i didn't have an empty stomach. Also, you win at American heritage. Also, I'm taking you to the bombay house sometime soon because I love you. Also, you're the bomb dizzle and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut?
ReplyDeleteAlso, Tiana you just made my day. Thanks for the comment Lauren!
ReplyDelete