We had some fun with my Mom's camera on Christmas Eve. Hope you enjoy them!
My all time favorite picture with Cappy.
We took a ton of pictures, here are some of the best. It took a few times to get the good ones!
In the winter, Leo is like a bunny rabbit. Seriously. SO FLUFFY! And look at those eyes...awww...
Oh, and Gitta ALWAYS moves so she is blurry in most of them!
My friend Robbie calls me "a man of many faces..." I guess it was evident in this photo shoot haha.
Wow, I see you've been practicing you're normal faces with the camera. :P You've learned a lot from our friend (who can be seen on this website -http://www.jokes24.co.za/images/21841f7b383_386_218_1.jpg) Keep practicing your almost there.
ReplyDeleteDude those faces are a true Christmas miracle.
ReplyDeleteIn response to your latest comment on my blog:
I appreciate the concern for my well-being.
Barefoot in the sugarcane is a must.
Don't be deceived, Louisiana Fast is always lurking around every corner.
You are quite hilarious yourself, and I miss you too.
Keep on blogging you blogger you.
Karlee---wow where did you dig up a self portrait like that? (Joke)
ReplyDeleteHunter---you are seriously SUCH a stud. I showed my sisters those videos and they all laughed. Was that your Grampa with one of those balloons? Also, Mannheim Steamroller in the backround=Christmas miracle...
Hahaha! It looks like you all are having a blast at home. You guys look great. Girls, I love your hair!
ReplyDeleteYour kitty is so cute! We hold ours on their backs too :)
ReplyDelete