Monday, January 24, 2011

Cats.


"A meow massages the heart."

~ Stuart McMillan
So....... I just love cats. I don't know what it is about them that is just so adorable. Cats heal my heart. They are just so fluffy and soft. I love when my cats cuddle with me. When I see a cat on campus it just brightens my day, I feel like nothing could go wrong. My cats would have to be just one of the things I miss most about home. I mean look at the cat above. He is just the epitome of honesty and love. So willing to share his true self and not be ashamed. I just want to pet him. If you have never had a cat you need to discover the endless possibilities awaiting you. There are so many different kinds you're sure to find one you can love. Go to the nearest pet store today—or better yet go to a pet shelter—I know these cats may look questionable sometimes, but they are in need of the most love. Give them a shot. Find your future companion now. A cat will never leave you (as long as you feed him). They are filled with unconditional love. 

Also, since I love cats here is another picture of one of my favorite cats. I just love Star Wars.
Jabba Cat



I hope you love cats just a little more now.
Ps. My cats ate all my fish except the white one....they couldn't catch him :(

3 comments: