Yesterday's weather in Provo, Utah was absolutely glorious. I wanted to get a big group of people to go play soccer, but unfortunately the grass outside heritage halls was still a little snowed over. So we all decided to go play soccer at the field where the Conference Center is up the street because someone said that there wasn't any snow on it. The field was the BEST. I kid you not, it was the perfect combination of wetness and softness that people were sliding around and slipping and getting muddier than a pig in a mud puddle. I wanted to dive on the ground just to add the effect that I was muddier than I was but I didn't want to ruin my soccer jersey. We were all so tired afterwards that we just decided the next goal that was scored won, but everyone was too tired to try and score haha. Overall it was a great afternoon yesterday.
Also, ARSENAL WON 3-0 TODAY.
Van Persie had a hat-trick.
What a stud.
Have a happy Saturday!
Look at you! So athletic. I quit soccer in second grade because I hated running and hated the mud. Way to stick with it all these years. :)
ReplyDeletesooo jealous. I wish I could have come and played :( Sounds like it was fun though!!
ReplyDeleteokay carson. this saddens me a bit. i dont like playing soccer at all... who me? no no, i HATE playing soccer. i am so glad that you didn't invite me. so glad. that would have been the worst.
ReplyDelete