Monday, January 3, 2011


Busted out the old drawing tablet today. I need to get back in the groove, I haven't used it in a long time. I just drew a robot walker thing a la AT-ST from star wars???

Being back at school is weird! It doesn't feel like another semester should be starting so soon, but I say bring it on. I went and bought books today, and they weren't cheap. I was in position to take a super hard Philosophy of Religion class, but after reading the textbook I spent 100$ on and realizing that none of it made sense WHATSOEVER I looked for another class to take. Long story short made it into a great Western Tradition Humanities class that fulfills 2 GE's simultaneously, which rocks my socks. But, buying a book for a class and an hour later dropping that class definitely sucks. I am excited for school to start tomorrow! Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments: