Um....
- Agonizing
- Painful
- Tortuous
- Excruciating
But...good news. This weekend it is supposed to break 80 yes 80 degrees here.
You don't understand...that is like the Mojave desert for us, who have suffered TD after TD as I call it (Washingtonspeak TD = Torrential Downpour).
So, I plan to play a lot of soccer, it's how I love to enjoy the weather. I plan to be outside lots, and just flat out embrace it with open arms.
What spurred this desire for the two months out of our year that it is sunny and nice? Well..looking at old pictures of course!
The Mojave Desert? Naaah, thats Florence, Oregon.
The sun will come out...tomorrow...er the day after tomorrow...
I'm geared up and ready for all sorts of Summer activinys!
Makes you wanna dive right in, huh?
Unfortunately, as Robert Frost says, "Nothing Gold Can Stay". So until the sun stays for good, I'll most likely be making this exasperated face.

IS THIS A GOOD ACTIVANY?! I got 10 on the sun stare!!
ReplyDeleteHaha at least someone got the reference!
ReplyDelete