So today was definitely a blast! It being the girls' last day of school, we wanted to do some fun things to make a memory of it. So this is more like a random slideshow because there are so many pictures, but I'll let you know what is going on.
First off, Congrats to Gitta for making it as the MC for the schools final talent show on the last day of school. That is a big accomplishment to go along with all your other accolades for sure.
I ended up seeing my 6th grade English and Math teachers at Shahala Middle School yesterday, Ms. Williams and Mr. Coon, and they were impressed and shocked to see me and how I have made the decision to go on a 2 year mission for my church to preach the gospel in the Portuguese tongue. I think Ms. Williams even shed a tear when I came up to her and said hello because it had been so long. She was even more shocked that Tripper was going to Peru on a mission, and she said, "I don't think South America is big enough for the both of you!" Haha we'll see :)
Last night I took Brigitta and Gemma to Sheri's Restaurant. Brigitta balked at me becuase she didn't think I could get cell phone pictures onto my blog...muhahhaahah. \
Oh, and after we went to Sheri's restaurant we decided to go into Big Lots, some random store with really low prices. We debated whether Dad would be mad if we got one of those larger swimming pools with his card, and decided he most definitely would be, but I found a pair of pure white crocs...yes crocs, that I happened to like and decided to get them. They are sooo comfortable. So don't knock em' till you've tried them.
We also got an apple pie at Sheri's to take home!
When we got home we just were clowning around.
Did I ever mention Tweed is enormously cute, but impossible to keep still for a picture!! these would be the best pictures if he would just hold still!!
Finally, he holds still...but I obviously didn't know a picture was being taken haha!
We decided to put in a movie, The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, which I had never seen, and I let Gemma start building a lego of a huge space shuttle that I had got as a gift not too long ago since she has been hounding me to let her build it!
She's a very industrious girl, and likes to build things with her hands.
Group picture...but the aforementioned problem was still relevant and the timed shot only captured a huge blur of love.
The key to get him to look is to whistle at him. He looks right at you for a split second and tilts his head like a little Ewok on Star Wars.
This was almost...the best picture ever haha. He looks like a bunny rabbit or a stuffed animal half of the time!
This guy was one of my favorite characters...OH ALSO! The main guy in this movie is the same guy in October Sky! Homer Hickham! How is that possible he was skinny as a brick in the other movie and in this one he is ripped out of his mind! Hollywood magic I guess!
Gitta always wants to take ridiculous pictures.
Bill Cosby face.
Soon everyone started getting tired...
Gotta keep the ears warm...
For Brigitta, she gets tired after like 10 minutes of ANY MOVIE. Not even kidding. Tweed is asking me why Gitta is out cold...(*High Pitch*) "IS SHE OKAAAYY?"
Cappy came over to join us, but only could look on me with those sad, sad eyes because Tweed had fallen asleep on my side and not him. Poor doggie!
"Oh hey you are actually awake Tweed"
Crazy good at throwing knives!
But before we knew it it was really late!
And Cappy had fallen asleep in a really weird position...he started grunting and twitching, and I think he was in a pretty nasty nightmare, so Gemma and I took the liberty of waking him up before he hurt himself.
Cappy and Gitta: Out Cold
Tweed and Gemma: Night Owls
Yesterday had been an adventure for sure. It was the coveted last day of school for Brigitta and Gemma, so we decided to just have a dandy old time together.


I LOVE my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys like crazy!!! All of you are so GREAT/HILARIOUS/TALENTED/BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute post :) But Crocs? idk about that...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOuUQWfDXQ