"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."
My eyes have feasted. And that was amazing.
Canadians never cease to amaze me. Just naturally gifted :P haha Also, the guy at 20 seconds looked like you for a brief moment.
Asvoldo Alonso?!? Look like me? Perhaps. Also although Canadians are indeed amazing in many aspects, the player in question, Eric Hassli, unfortunately...is French :P
So I'm sitting here at work and i watched this and I am trying to show people how sick this goal is. They just don't get it.
French, French Canadian, or Canadian we all family. Haha My soccer coach was French but he too loves Canada now.
Justin...It's just the type of goal I can see you pulling off in an intermural game :D
And Karlee...you could switch up the lyrics to Rebecca Black's "Friday" to match that - "We we we so united, we so united..." haha
My eyes have feasted. And that was amazing.
ReplyDeleteCanadians never cease to amaze me. Just naturally gifted :P haha Also, the guy at 20 seconds looked like you for a brief moment.
ReplyDeleteAsvoldo Alonso?!? Look like me? Perhaps. Also although Canadians are indeed amazing in many aspects, the player in question, Eric Hassli, unfortunately...is French :P
ReplyDeleteSo I'm sitting here at work and i watched this and I am trying to show people how sick this goal is. They just don't get it.
ReplyDeleteFrench, French Canadian, or Canadian we all family. Haha My soccer coach was French but he too loves Canada now.
ReplyDeleteJustin...It's just the type of goal I can see you pulling off in an intermural game :D
ReplyDeleteAnd Karlee...you could switch up the lyrics to Rebecca Black's "Friday" to match that - "We we we so united, we so united..." haha
ReplyDelete