Well, I was walking down some stairs and fell really bad today.Long story short I had my friend drive me to the medical center and my left patella is broken. Why do I always get all the worst luck?! Can someone explain this to me? I can't walk to go take my Book of Mormon test, and now I have to apply to get a wheelchair. I have been having the most stressful week of my life. Stupid stupid law library stairs...
April Fools.
Ohhh Carson I knew it was a joke from the very first word. Nice try though :)
ReplyDeleteDrat!
ReplyDeletehahahahah so I just read an article about a mom who pulled all these April Fools jokes on her kids. Last year she told her son that it was safety day and he needed to wear his helmet to school. Sooo funny hahaha
ReplyDeleteWhat the flip Carson! I totally believed that one and I was super offended that you didn't call me to tell me what happened. I'm way too easy to fool I guess :)
ReplyDeletenicely done friend. a well executed april fools joke is always appreciated in my heart.
ReplyDeletebroken patella? lies. Library stairs are good for the knees :)
ReplyDelete