Today I went over to my sisters to make the best lasagna in history. I have tried so many different types of lasagna, but amazingly enough this was the best I have ever had. I am not exaggerating anything at all but this was the best I have EVER had! Picture my Dad in his incredulous voice after he tastes something really good just saying..."ooooooh....that is to die for..." It was such a fun afternoon, I am just lucky I still have some leftovers because it was delectable.
Tiana and her roommate, Michelle.
I didn't know what to do for my poses. So I just did whatever my heart desired...my sister got lots better pictures.
WOW! IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE PICTURE!!!
Mmmmmmmmm...
I still want some of that lasagna!! it looks AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteIm watching you.....
ReplyDeleteIm still watching you......
ReplyDeletehehe ill never stop.......
ReplyDeleteMUAH HA HA
ReplyDeleteWakey wakey.....
ReplyDelete.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hehe...............
ReplyDeletedoodododdooododododdododooddodoodoodododododododdoodododododododoodododododododododododododoododododo
ReplyDeletelaallalaallalalalalallaalallaallaallaallaalalalalalalalallalaalalalalllalallallllalalalala
ReplyDeleteBEWARE!
ReplyDeleteID yourself or the comments may or may not be deleted...
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm. That lasagna does look quite delectable.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute!! LOVE it! We'll have to try that recipe out. BUT, I have to warn you, Carson, that the lasagna I learned to make from Italians while on my mission in Italy is pretty darn good! Seriously. Next time we meet up (which will hopefully be very soon... we're hoping to make it up to Vancouver before you leave on your mission), we will have to have a huge lasagna party. YUM! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteOh, and then for dessert we'll break out all of my nutella dessert recipes! :D
i had no clue that you had a sister out here lol i'm guessing that she's older than you since you're a freshman... unless you're twins! lol
ReplyDeletep.s. that lasagna looks AMAZING! and that comes from a cheese hater.