I left a comment earlier, but something went wrong.... Anyway, you're much too generous to call me the bomb... I have to give all the credit to the Nutella! I've pretty much decided Nutella will be a main staple in our year supply of food storage. Forget the rice and beans. HA! Glad you liked the brownies!
FATTY! You ate all of those by yourself I know it! PUNK! ps record time on the comment yes? Approx. 3 minutes after posting.
ReplyDeleteSO WHAT IF I DID :( hahaha...
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you ate those with your bare hands. Gnarly dude!
ReplyDeletewhat the! those look amazing.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh now i know why they were so good. i feel like you should make more...
ReplyDeleteI left a comment earlier, but something went wrong.... Anyway, you're much too generous to call me the bomb... I have to give all the credit to the Nutella! I've pretty much decided Nutella will be a main staple in our year supply of food storage. Forget the rice and beans. HA! Glad you liked the brownies!
ReplyDelete