Marc just filled me in on the news - we are so excited for you!! What a fantastic day! I remember the day my call came and just feeling on top of the world - excited, peaceful, and an overwhelming love for the Lord and the people I was about to serve. Soak it up!! You will be awesome!
We are dying here! When are you opening it?????
ReplyDeleteI CAN'T WAIT TILL TONIGHT!!!!!! I have had a permanent smile on my face all day.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH EXCITING!!!
ReplyDeleteTonight at 7:30 Provo time 6:30 Vancouver, Washington time.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!!! It's finally here!!
ReplyDeleteMarc just filled me in on the news - we are so excited for you!! What a fantastic day! I remember the day my call came and just feeling on top of the world - excited, peaceful, and an overwhelming love for the Lord and the people I was about to serve. Soak it up!! You will be awesome!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and I'm sure you are thrilled!! You are going to be an amazing missionary! :)
ReplyDeleteFor those of us not in your loop, where are you going?
ReplyDelete