Today on campus I was walking to my lab that I would later find out to be cancelled, and I saw the most BEAUTIFUL dog of my entire life, this solid white husky with blue eyes, just like the dog in this picture on the table in the middle;
From here
It was so gorgeous. I would like to own a husky when I am older. His/her name has yet to be determined.Also, I have the second part of my physical at the health center today a little later. Then once they send all the papers to my bishop I could have my papers in by the end of the weekend. Now that is a really amazing prospect :)
Also, I overheard someone on campus today say, "so we were planning on seeing Enoch at family home evening on Monday...". I was baffled because I thought the entire city of Enoch was translated into heaven due to their righteousness. Maybe he was joking? Ah well.
Also, if anybody has any sweet movie ideas for our hall film festival on the 19th, we need some. We were brainstorming last night and came up with a pretty cool chase scene that Hunter is pretty adept at making (from past experience) that involves us doing some crazy stunts around campus. We will see how that goes!
Also, I am running out of things to say...when in doubt, always turn to the weather: It is a warm 43 degrees farenheit and sunny outside, perfect Provo shorts and T-shirt weather.
Also, uhhh.....once we had this cat named Charles. He liked to camp out under our computer in this little thingy. I was just looking through old pictures and reminiscing haha. He wasn't the best cat we ever had. I remember the first time I saw him as a kitten. I was like...what's wrong with his eyes! But he was a Persian so they protrude a little bit. But overall we had some good times with good old Charlie.
Huskies are so beautiful!! Snow Dogs. Great movie combined with adorable huskies and minus the terrorizing nightmares. Win 2 for the females.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna own a husky when I'm older too :) Ever since watching Balto with my siblings when I was younger I fell in love with them.
ReplyDeleteP.S. That kitty looks funny but cute in an odd way. Haha! His hair needs to be combed! Or maybe that's just the static electricity from the computer. Poor Charles...
ReplyDeleteHe had troubles "grooming" himself. It was his ultimate demise. I won't go into much more detail;it's too gruesome.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! It WAS gruesome, he had fur+kitty no-no problems. I can still hear fathers pained cries from afar...
ReplyDeleteAnyways you would be the ultimate boy-dog couple with a husky. I can see it all, though I'm more of a Great Dane fan. By the way I miss you soooooo much. Just come home already!!! -Gitta