I feel....like this....
Haha, all joking aside, I feel great. (Sunday was probably the most beautiful day of the entire year thus far, so I had to get some pictures in the sun.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDEN!!! CHLOE, YOURS IS ON ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!
Best picture I have with Chloe, too bad she has a way better smile than I do! You are such an awesome girl!
Also, my best friend Tripper got ordained an Elder on Sunday. I can't believe that you were converted less than a year ago and now people are gonna be calling you "Elder Frost". You are such a stud Trip. I can't wait to see you again when I come back home. Haha remember Thanksgiving when I jumped on you and snapped this little gem?
Also, I finished my mission papers.
U gUyEzZz R lYkE s0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o Kah-UTEEEEE!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting that you finished them!
ReplyDeleteyay for mission papers!! That really is SO exciting. It'd be sweet if you got called to Mozambique with my cousin! haha and if you want to do well in poly sci, just really study the haka. haha :)
ReplyDelete