This morning was really stunning outside! The sun was shining again after two or three days of overcast gloomy weather. Unfortunately it didn't stay for too long, but I got to make a nice phone call home in the sunshine before elders quorum choir and what not. And low and behold, I've been REALLY homesick today!! The sunny weather makes me think of the brief span that it is sunny in Washington. Because when it is, it is soo nice! I was looking through my cell phone pictures from the beginning of the year and was remembering how unbearable hot it was outside all the time here in Provo, and really missing that as well. The scenery and sky was unbeatable earlier in the year. It would be nice to have that little river/pond back again! Some good news though: The ducks are returning.
This is this morning here outside my dorm. I went behind that building straight ahead called the "central building" and went on those benches to call my family. It was nice, Gemma answered and was just getting ready for church. Brigitta call me!
In other news, I got some new scripture markers that I was so desperately needing. I got 5 colors and splurged, what the heck I'm gonna need them for the years to come haha. These look EXACTLY like highliters on paper, but feel like crayon so they don't bleed through my scriptures. I love how bright and vivid they are. They make the words pop off the page.
I started going through the pictures I had taken on my cell phone again that I had recently uploaded on my computer. This is arguable the BEST one I have taken from the rooftop of the JFSB.
Lately we had a lot of rainy weather. I found this picture that made me smile because I was caught in shorts one day when a flash rain started up suddenly and everyone was bolting for shelter because of the intensity of it! I personally didn't exactly make it out safely.
Once my sister and I went to Olive Garden after seeing Despicable Me. There was this Russian guy behind me with the perfect accent like Gru in the movie, and his hands were creeping on me. The hair on these things were amazing! See for yourself!
Sometimes when I got to the Taco Bell in the student center I like to pretend I am somebody that I really am not. So far I have been "Hans Solo" (she didn't know it was just 'Han'), Chewbacca, Colonel Mustard, and Luke Skywalker.
This is my friend Karsten. Pretty much the coolest kid ever. Too bad he is moving down to Utah right when I am moving back up to Vancouver!? What are the odds! Smiths! I urge you to reconsider your move until I leave on my mission, then conveniently move back in two-three years :)
Sometimes people do funny things to the statues around campus...
Once I found out that somebody had stolen my car from my garage. I soon found it later on and now my baby is back with me safe and sound. The guy had put it on display in Brigham Square! Of all places?!?! The audacity...of course I am going to find it there...










Hey ducky ducky...here ducky ducky...haha
ReplyDeleteCARSON! I want to call you but I'm just so darn lazy. You could be a gentleman and do the calling yourself but i guess you like mom better than me *sigh* Just kidding. Nice car by the way. You actually had me fooled for a minute until I saw the picture LOL -Gitta
ReplyDeleteRemember when you thought that was your car? yeah it's mine. Gosh. Keep trying to steal it from me! PS guess where I was today?! Kyle's mission farewell!! He's just so great. haha
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA OH EM WHAT EVEN IS THAT ON THAT GUYS HAND. MAYBE IT'S HAGRID FROM 'ARRY POTTER?!?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteSo I used to work at the Cougareat Taco Bell. Here are some other name suggestions: Voltron, J-Lo, Optimus, Maximus, Scooby, Megatron, Tinky-Winky, Charlie the Unicorn, and (when you order to go) 'I'm holding a plastic bag.'
ReplyDeleteThis is Whitni - So cute that you have a picture of Karsten with you! And Matt would agree that he is the coolest kid ever!! I am sad that we are moving right there when you are moving back here, but hopeful we can have you over a couple times before you go! Also we told your dad you guys can stay with us if you need to at all. Also I just want you to know that the only thing that gives me comfort to be leaving Tripper behind is that you are coming back. Besides Matt will be in WA all the time! :)
ReplyDelete