Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Graf's are the BEST.

You may recall I posted this picture that I drew awhile back when I was bored in astronomy? Yeah, well Brother and Sister Graf from my home ward in Vancouver, Washington (we go way back, even back to deacons quorum when Bro. Graf took us camping to scout camp and what not - good times) took that picture and put it on a plethora of T-shirts and sent them to me! How amazing is that? That is seriously so thoughtful of you guys. I could hardly believe my eyes when I opened the box and inside was tons of Lay's chips and T-shirts! I even got a "free hugs" shirt that was apparently slipped in there by Eli. Thanks bud! I love that shirt! This was a great package to get in the mail, I owe you guys! Thanks again!!! Its a cool shirt because it looks all sketched on and original. Pretty bomb.com! 






 Now I have more chips than I can eat! 


I took some time to model them with my "This is so amazingly awesome" face. I like the red one, even though it looks orange in the picture. 

4 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! You could sell them and become rich for your artwork!! Oh and your fish were starving. I fed them. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to patent your work. They're selling these shirts on ebay for $5. Bummer :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I always knew you would be famous for your artistry. It has become reality! ;)

    ReplyDelete