I was reading an older journal I had at BYU in my first few months there, and I stumbled over a quick one I did on October 12th, 2010. It was more of a list of things that happened over the weekend, but I got a huge smile out of reading it because of all the....erm...highs and lows...
Today was October 12th, 2010
Well I've had quite the eventful weekend. Here is a chronology of what happened.
Friday: We hung out with everyone and made quesadillas (I remember that, and what I didn't write was that we literally brought a gridle and everything into our F. Smith lobby and made them there because it was after hours! Haha)
Saturday: Played soccer in the morning - felt physically good and ready for the BYU international services world cup.
- Went to BYU World Cup
- Dallin breaks toe in warmups trying to climb a fence to shag a ball the girl he liked for a little while had kicked over...I knew she wasn't the one Dal...
- I scored 8 goals in the first game... :) <-- I seriously put a smilely in my journal haha.
- I scored 2 goals in the second game
- I sprain my ankle in the third game :( <-- ironic...
- Brayden dislocates his shoulder, an ambulence comes to get him
- We win one, lost one, and tied one
- My ankle is purple
Monday: I had amazing french toast
- I got an ankle brace
Tuesday: - Homework
What an amazing weekend!!
Honestly I love looking back on old journals. It makes me sad I didn't keep them more diligently when I was younger, but I have gotten into a really good groove right now and have been steadfast everyday. So when I look back in...oh say two years...I can see exactly how I spent my time and how I felt about it.
ahh dude... injuries at the World Cup... that all seems like it just happened; was that really in October? Crazy. I miss those days man... but we will have plenty of them when we're reunited in two years now won't we? The answer is yes. Yes we will.
ReplyDeleteMy answer is yes...yes we will...
ReplyDeleteheyyyyy I remember the world cup! good times!
ReplyDelete