Monday, July 11, 2011

Awesome Weekend

Matt Smith was in town for when Tripper and I were going through the temple last Saturday so we played some soccer on one of the days beforehand. I wanted to get a picture of us before we probably played soccer for the last time until after our missions. Poor Matt never plays soccer in Utah because he doesn't have the awesome motivation of Tripper and I to get him to play!


Three missionaries from the same ward! Tripper, Me, and Braydon all went through the temple on Saturday, July 9th. 

Some of our closest friends were in attendance, which made it a truly special day. 

 Elder Facuri made it as well! He was one of the missionaries that converted Tripper, and it was fantastic to see him again. 

I'm so proud of Tripper and the choices he has made in his life. 

The Portland Temple was perfect on this beautiful day. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Carson. Wish we could have been there. We will see you in August though before you leave for Brazil.
    Uncle Mike & Aunt Roxane

    ReplyDelete