Driving back from college, and I get a text update from ESPN at the end of the 3rd quarter of game 4 between the Blazers and Dallas.
ESPN NBA - END OF 3RD - DAL 67 POR 49...
Great...this game is over. Nobody ever comes back in the 4th by that much down especially in the playoffs....
Then I got some texts from a few friends...
"Dude...Blazers up with 40 seconds left...BEST COMEBACK EVER..."
No....not possible...
5 minutes later...
ESPN NBA - FINAL - POR 84 DAL 82
Are you kidding me?
This is why I love the NBA, especially the Portland Trail Blazers. And the guy at Slab Pizza in Provo guaranteed a win because he was wearing his lucky hat.
Go Blazers.
(*I am still shocked I missed one of the best games in Blazer history because I was driving somewhere in Idaho, but this highlight film does the final quarter justice I think.)
Brandon Roy, you are a MONSTER.
I haven't blogged in awhile, but I assure you I will get to it sooner or later. I got a pretty funny story to tell.
That is so cool. And you better get back to blogging regularly soon!
ReplyDeleteTrue blazer fans watched the game.....sorry but you need to work on your team loyalty skills :)
ReplyDeletehello...............
ReplyDeleteman, i walked in when b roy made the 3 and got fouled. it was instant ecstasy. and this is one great video, i think it does the blazers justice. wish i coulda been in the garden when this happened..
ReplyDelete