Matzen and the rabid rabbit.
Best picture ever, all of us are screaming like a girl and Marcell just clenching his eyes closed like a little kid. Marcell is from Africa and stays with the Shirleys. Matzen was companions with him on his mission in Zimbabwe, and being around him is great because he hasn't experienced so many American staples, like the fair, or rides, as we all have. His reactions are priceless in so many ways!
Some sort of inflatable device that enables you to walk on water. Gemma and Hannah got to do it, and it looked fun! 8D looks like an awesome smiley face.
The frisbee I won for picking the right dum dum at the red cross booth.
Group Photo:
Marcell the shell, JT, Rachel Ray, Gitta, Hanna, Girl-whose-name-I-forgot-but-known-friend-of-Shirleys, Gem Gem, Me, Mahziday.
Brother and Sister Shirley! Trust me, they are two of the nicest people you could ever know.
Also, I realize that I am wearing the same shirt as I was in the last post, but I assure you, this is over a week after that other post, and I did indeed do laundry in between.
Plus I really like that shirt.
Also, inside joke from the end of the fair..."MMEEEEEEE MEEEEEE LOOOKK AT MEEEEEEE"
Have a great day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment